Park Hopper Ride!
What: A promotional ride to get more miles on your motorcycle while exploring the NE SD state parks!
When: First ride: May 19-26th
Second ride: June 1-30
Kick off May 19 at Aberdeen Sport Recreation's Open House 9a-2p
How it works:
1. Ride to stop by Aberdeen Sport Recreation or a SD State Park to pick up your Park Passport and park pass (there is a special band for your bike!)
2. Ride to Mina, Lake Louise, Fisher Grove and Richmond to collect your GF&P stamps
3. Ride to Aberdeen Sport Recreation to get your ASR stamp
4. Turn in your passport to Aberdeen Sport Recreation by May 26th for prizes (must have ASR stamp to be eligible)!
5. Each time you stop into Aberdeen Sport Recreation put your entry in for an in-store drawing!
Prizes for May 19-26th ride include: 3-SD Park Entrance Licenses, 10-$20 gift cards, 1-half day kayak rental, other prizes to be announced
For more information about each park click here!
For video on how the passport works and info on SD State park bike bands, click here!
Didn’t make it to all the parks? Take June to hit all the parks above plus Roy
Lake, Pickerel and Fort Sisseton. Turn
your passport in by June 30th for the following prizes:
3-SD Park Entrance Licenses, 10-$20 gift cards, 1-Fee paid weekend at a SD GFP park! Other prizes to be announced
Questions? Call 605-229-2258 for more information